Spring break is officially over, but today I wanted to share one of my outfits that I wore in Arizona. I actually just bought this top right before I left, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Something about the embroidered print just screamed “Arizona” to me. I also fell completely in love with the balloon sleeves. They are definitely my favorite part of the shirt.
Although the embroidered trend isn’t a new one, it is clearly here to stay. I’m loving this trend on tops like mine, but shorts as well! If you want to hop on this trend, check out this top, this dress, and these shorts.
To keep the look casual and comfy for a day of shopping, I paired my top with my go-to denim shorts and my birks. Some people absolutely hate Birkenstocks, but I can’t stress enough how much I love mine. I think they’re cute in an ironic, throw-back sort of way, and they are hands down the comfiest shoes I own. Although I love my neutral pair, I really love the rose gold version!
Hope you liked this post, and don’t forget to give me a follow! See you next week!
Welcome back everyone! If you can’t tell by the pics, I’m currently on spring break!! My fam and I decided to take a short trip to Scottsdale, Arizona. Although it’s in the desert, there’s still a pool, so of course I had to get a new swimsuit.
The swimsuit I’m wearing is one I found in Nordstrom while shopping with my mom. I instantly fell in love with it because of the off the shoulder style. Clearly the off the shoulder trend isn’t going anywhere if it’s made its way to swimsuits.
I kept the look simple and just threw a pair of denim shorts on top and grabbed my sandals and hat. Now all I need is a tan!
That’s all I have for the this week, but stay tuned for more recaps of Scottsdale!
Hello, lovely readers! I’ve been super busy lately, so sorry for the late post today. On that note though, spring break starts Friday! I’m going home first, but then my family is going on a short vacay to Scottsdale, Arizona. The upcoming trip inspired me to create a quick post on some vacation and beachwear products that I know I will be putting my list!
- Fun clutch. Vacation is the perfect time to try out a fun, new clutch that you wouldn’t otherwise wear. I love this one because of the straw material and the multicolored pompoms.
- Romper. I am OBSESSED with this romper. From the flutter sleeves, to the cute button details, it’s just perfect. I love rompers for vacation because they have all the perks of a dress, but allow for more range of movement and activities.
- Swimsuit. If you’re going somewhere with a beach or a pool, swimsuits are obviously a must. I love this one by Becca because of the fun colors and side tassels!
- OTS top. Off the shoulder tops aren’t going anywhere for the time being, so update this look with a bright color and tassels.
- Espadrilles. Nothing says vacation quite like espadrilles. I’m loving this sneaker version of the trend, and haven’t seen a pair with straw all over.
- Maxi dress. After spending your day by the beach or the pool, throw on a cute maxi dress for dinner later that night.
- Beach hat. I know whenever I go to the beach/pool I have to have my face covered. This hat is perfect with its wide brim, but manages to look cute and not tacky.
- Bright earrings. Although I personally don’t switch up my jewelry that much, spring break is the perfect time to do so! Try some fun, dangly earrings in a bright color to add a little something-something to an otherwise plain outfit.
I hope this edit inspires all of you to start breaking out the bright colors and other vacation essentials for your spring break! And if you don’t have a vacation coming up, start planning what you’ll be wearing over the summer!
Michael Kors Watch (similar), Kendra Scott Bracelet (similar)
Welcome back everyone! So excited to share this spring outfit with you. Since my last post, the weather changed from warm and sunny to cold and chilly. Luckily yesterday was pretty warm for this photoshoot.
If you’ve been following the blog for awhile, you may have picked up on how much I love to style button downs. They’re so versatile and perfect for weather year round. Because of the nice weather yesterday I decided to pair my button down with my go-to denim skirt. I swear, I can’t log on to Instagram without seeing at least one photo with a denim skirt. If you don’t own one yet, jump on the bandwagon soon!
My absolute favorite part of this outfit are my new mules! Again, another staple I can’t stop talking about on the blog is mules. I love the light blue color of this pair, which just screams spring. I got them from Forever21 so I didn’t feel bad about the price for shoes that are a little less versatile.
Last but not least: accessories. For those of you who know my style, you know that I tend to go with the same simple, gold pieces. I wear my MK watch EVERY day. I also wear a gold Kendra Scott bracelet almost every day too. The bag I paired with this look is by Rebecca Minkoff that I got for my birthday last year. I love the neutral tone of it, and the circle shape isn’t going anywhere!
That’s all for today, see you next week!
- Nordstrom Dress + Asos Sandals + Forever21 Necklace = $64.40
- Shein Blouse + Forever21 Jeans + Forever21 Mules + Nordstrom Hoops = $64.80
- Shein Blouse + H&M Skirt + Asos Espadrilles = $62.49
Happy Wednesday everyone! I was recently inspired to try to create outfits on a budget. As a college student myself, I don’t always have extra cash to spend. However, spring is almost here and who doesn’t like to update their wardrobe every season? For this reason, I challenged myself to create three outfits all under $65.
Going in to this little challenge, I automatically started cataloguing all of my go-to fast fashion stores. Places like Forever21, Asos, Shein, etc. These stores always have on-trend items for less, but sometimes it just takes a little while to find what you’re looking for. The key is to have a specific trend in mind, such as ruffles, off the shoulder tops, or denim skirts.
Although it took a little bit of work, I was able to create three different outfits in my price limit. The great thing about any of these pieces is that they can be worn in many different ways.
I hope you liked this post and feel free to comment below with any of your favorite buying-on-a-budget stores!