- Fun clutch. Vacation is the perfect time to try out a fun, new clutch that you wouldn’t otherwise wear. I love this one because of the straw material and the multicolored pompoms.
- Romper. I am OBSESSED with this romper. From the flutter sleeves, to the cute button details, it’s just perfect. I love rompers for vacation because they have all the perks of a dress, but allow for more range of movement and activities.
- Swimsuit. If you’re going somewhere with a beach or a pool, swimsuits are obviously a must. I love this one by Becca because of the fun colors and side tassels!
- OTS top. Off the shoulder tops aren’t going anywhere for the time being, so update this look with a bright color and tassels.
- Espadrilles. Nothing says vacation quite like espadrilles. I’m loving this sneaker version of the trend, and haven’t seen a pair with straw all over.
- Maxi dress. After spending your day by the beach or the pool, throw on a cute maxi dress for dinner later that night.
- Beach hat. I know whenever I go to the beach/pool I have to have my face covered. This hat is perfect with its wide brim, but manages to look cute and not tacky.
- Bright earrings. Although I personally don’t switch up my jewelry that much, spring break is the perfect time to do so! Try some fun, dangly earrings in a bright color to add a little something-something to an otherwise plain outfit.
I hope this edit inspires all of you to start breaking out the bright colors and other vacation essentials for your spring break! And if you don’t have a vacation coming up, start planning what you’ll be wearing over the summer!