Romper // Sandals // Bag (similar)
Top // Sweater (similar) // Jeans
Top (similar) // Shorts (similar) // Jacket (similar)
Top (similar) // Skirt (similar) // Sandals (similar)
Top // Pants (similar) // Sandals
So today I have for you all an instagram round up, featuring all of the outfits I’ve posted recently. I actually had an outfit shoot planned, but it’s been raining all week, so I’ve had to postpone the post for next week. Stay tuned!
While you’re here, I want to share a few things currently on my wishlist:
The insta round up is a new addition to my usual blog posts, so if you liked it and want to see more like this, comment below! Also feel free to share what’s on your wishlist in the comments too!
Hello, hello. It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post, so I thought that today I would round up some of my new(ish) beauty faves that I’m absolutely in love with! Some of these I’ve been using since Christmas, and believe me when I tell you that you’re going to want to get them ASAP.
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette. I had been wanting this palette for a loooong time, and my wonderful mother got it for me for Christmas. I think it was meant to be with a name like Dolce Vita when I was heading to Italy in a little over a week. I have been using this palette almost every single day since I got it. The colors can be played down for a subtle day look, or applied with a heavier hand when you’re going out.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. This is something else that has been on my wishlist for awhile. It really does brighten the under eye area (and can be used to highlight other areas on the face), but I will admit that it doesn’t work as a concealer. For maximum effect, I apply my usual bareMinerals concealer first and then use the touche eclat over top.
- Sephora Lipstick in “addicted to you.” I know what you’re thinking: Sephora brand lipstick? Let me just say though, I have never had a lipstick with better staying power. Usually after I eat, all my lipstick comes off except for a weird outline around the edges of my lips. But this lipstick, while it may slightly fade, stays on my entire lip and still looks great! And who doesn’t like the price at $13?!
- Tarte Pro Glow to Go. I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but this is actually my first contour kit. Don’t get me wrong, I have quite a few highlighters, and I had a couple bronzers. But when I ran out of bronzer, I decided I needed to finally get myself a palette. Because I wasn’t sure what I wanted, I went with this mini palette and I LOVE it! It’s so easy to use and I’m kind of obsessed with the two highlighters. Definitely worth the $23.
- BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Brushes. I actually got these brushes in a secret santa exchange. I had heard good things about these brushes, but with a price of $20 for a set of 10 brushes, I was a little skeptical. These brushes are AMAZING. Really great quality, for a really great price.
- NARS Lipstick in “Juliette.” I am a huuuge fan of NARS lipstick. Although a little pricey, I think that they’re just great quality. I picked this newest one up in Scottsdale and I love the pinky-coral color—it’s so perfect for spring and summer.
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil (not featured above). If you don’t already own this brow pencil, you are missing out. One color for any color brows. I actually first came across this brow pencil in middle school before I even understood how to do my eyebrows, but even then I knew what a great product this is. I recently bought this for myself again, and I’m wondering why I didn’t do so sooner.
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked this post, don’t be afraid to share it or give me a follow 🙂
I’m just going to jump right in and ask, how cute is this romper!? I picked this adorable piece up on my recent trip to Scottsdale and have been waiting anxiously to share it on the blog. It really is the perfect spring piece with the fun pattern and pastel/bright colors. Plus, you can never really go wrong with rompers in the spring. I’m rounding up a few of my favorite romper styles right now below:
- This gorgeous floral one from Nordstrom.
- An off the shoulder one like this one from Forever21
- A gingham print romper like this one from American Eagle (I actually just bought this!)
Another part of my outfit I couldn’t wait to share was my new Steve Madden Carrson heels. I’ve been wanting these shoes since the summer, and finally went for it and bought myself a pair for my sorority formal a couple weeks ago. I originally wanted to get them in black, but they weren’t available in stores, so I went with the blush color, and I’m actually glad that I did. Blush is much more fun for spring and summer, but still goes with a lot.
Hope you liked this post and see you next week! If you like the blog, don’t be afraid to give me a follow on either wordpress or bloglovin, and check out my insta page for even more content!
Hello all! Today I’m sharing with you one final look from my trip to Scottsdale. This is an easy look to wear for a day of shopping or to a low-key dinner.
Both my top and my jeans are from American Eagle and I have to say I’m pretty impressed. There isn’t much shopping around my college, so I make do with what the small shopping center has. I just happened to walk in one day and they have so many cute tops! I fell in love with this pink striped OTS top and just had to have it.
I also needed a new pair of white jeans, so I thought I’d give these a try. 10/10 would recommend, they’re super flattering and easy to move in.
I finished this look with my usual accessories, and my blue mules again. It must be my spring mindset, but for some reason I’m loving pink and and light blue together!
That’s all for this week!