Let me start out by saying Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great time today stuffing their faces and spending time with friends and family. Unfortunately, since I’m in London I won’t be celebrating this year 🙁 (although I might buy myself some stuffing haha)!
I also want to apologize for not posting yesterday, it’s been a busy few days, so this post got pushed back. Anyway, I’m starting the first of my holiday gift guides with what to buy for your girlfriends. Bonus — everything is under $50! Keep reading to find out what you need to purchase ASAP!
- Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick. This is for your friend who is a makeup junkie. Chances are she probably already has a YSL lipstick, but this is a gorgeous special holiday edition! There are 5 shades to choose from, and I’m loving all of them!
- BaubleBar Earrings. Is it just me, or does BaubleBar just have the absolute cutest earrings? These rose gold danglies are perfect to give your friend right before your upcoming NYE parties.
- Recover iPhone Case. Give your techie friend this adorable pink marble iPhone case. Best part? It’s only $20!
- S’well Water Bottle. It’s not secret that S’well water bottles are amazing, but this season mix up the standard color choices and go for this glitzy version in calacutta gold.
- Cats and Plants Book. Who doesn’t want a quirky coffee table book as a gift? This is the kind of item that everyone wants to buy, but never would. It’s filled with adorable pictures and looks stylish in your living room.
- Lavender Agate Ring. This glamorous ring will be the perfect gift for your fashion forward friends. It’s definitely a statement piece, but just subtle enough to wear again and again.
- Steve Madden Fuzzy Slippers. Do you have a friend that prefers a cozy night in over going out? Then these slippers are a must. Faux fur + blush pink = the ultimate combination.
- Gold Accent Mug. Last but not least, the gift for your coffee addict friend. She may already own a million and one mugs, but I guarantee none are as stylish as this one.
When it comes to holiday shopping for your best friends, you can’t go wrong with any of these picks! This is the first of my gift guide series, so let me know who you want to see a guide for next!