With only 12 more days until Christmas, you may have a secret santa party coming up. Every year my friends and I do this, with a price limit of $20. This can sometimes be challenging when you want to get your friend the perfect gift. But don’t worry! This year I picked out 9 different gift ideas that you can purchase ASAP!
- Earrings. Jewelry is always an easy way to stay in the price limit, but get your friend something she would actually want. This pair is the perfect mix of unique, but still classyâ€”something that would work with a variety of styles.
- Perfume. Mini perfume sets are perfect for a giving a gift that feels more luxe, but doesn’t go over your limit.
- Socks. A fun pair of socks (or two) is always a good idea! Just make sure to add a little something with it (hint: something sweet would be perfect).
- Makeup bag. This makeup bag is just adorable! It’s perfect for your friend who is obsessed with makeup, or just anyone who needs a new bag (I definitely fall into that category).
- Mug. Is it just me, or can you just never have enough mugs? I personally love to receive fun/adorable mugs. This cat mug is just too cute to pass up and perfect for any of your friends who are crazy cat ladies.
- Pinch kit. I received a pinch kit for Christmas one year, and it’s such a fun gift. I love this one too because it’s glittery and has a cute pink pom pom!
- Candle. For your friend whose a “homebody” as my mom would say, a candle is the perfect gift. This one comes in 7 different scents, but I’m obsessed with the oatmeal cookie one!
- Stud set. If your friend doesn’t like dangly earrings, why not try a few sets of studs? These are glamorous without being over the top, and the little jar they come in makes them 10x cuter.
- Lipstick set. For the lipstick addict, this Stila trio is a must! Three new colors for her to try all within the price limit? It doesn’t get better than that. Plus these colors would be perfect to debut on NYE!
I hope this guide was helpful! Let me know if you want to see any more last minute guides as we count our way down to the holidays!