You probably weren’t expecting a post today, but I thought it would be fun to include a little getting to know me post since I turn 21 today! Keep reading for some random tidbits about me:
- I live in Baltimore, MD but go to school at Elon University in North Carolina.
- I’m majoring in strategic communication (public relations) and English literature.
- I LOOOVE to read. I read books on my phone and I read all the timeÂ to the point where my friends will yell at me if I’m reading while we’re out.
- I can’t live without my green tea lemonade from Starbucks. It’s literally the best drink ever!
- My favorite color is pink, but I don’t wear it that often.
- I want to move to a big city when I graduate. I’ve always loved Paris and New York, but after spending a semester in London, the city has my heart.
- I’m only 5 feet tall. You can probably tell I’m short in pictures, but my height usually surprises people.
- I’ve always loved fashion and dressing up, but growing up I was a bit tomboyish (that happens when your best friend is a boy).
- Even though I’m loving London right now, I’ve always been obsessed with Paris and all things French.
- On that note… I really want a french bulldog. I’ve always been a big dog kind of person, but ever since I read a book about an old woman with french bulldogs I’ve wanted one of my own.
- I’m in Alpha Omicron Pi at my university.
- I have a pretty big sweet tooth, especially when it comes to chocolate.
- I took dance lessons in ballet, tap, and jazz for 13 years. I actually really wished it was something I kept up in college because I miss dancing so much.
- In high school my senior superlative was “least changed.” (I actually tied for that with another girl, I guess we look the same as we did in middle school?)
- I went to an all girls high school and made some of my best friends there.
- The school ring from my high school never leaves my finger. If I’m not wearing it, it ruins my whole day.
- I hate driving. If I could be chauffeured every day I would take it in a heart beat!
- I’m obsessed with lipstick! I have anywhere from 3-10 lip products in my purse at all times!
- I get asked if I’m Italian a lot because of my darker features, but I actually have Greek ancestry on my mom’s side of the family.
- I wear Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume almost every day. I’ve been calling it my “signature scent” since I was 17. I’m starting to get bored of it though and have been looking for a new scent.
- My dream is to travel. I’ve visited a few countries in Europe (plus Canada) and can’t wait to add more to my list!
Thanks for reading!