Happy Thursday! With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I’d share another holiday gift guide with you all! This week’s guide is for presents that won’t break the bank. Whether you’re doing a secret santa or white elephant or are on a tighter budget, here are 9 cute gifts to give this year.
- I don’t know about you, but I LOVE scarves. I wear them all the time in the fall/winter, even if I’m not wearing a jacket. I thought this scarf was so cute with its subtle leopard print and cozy material.
- How cute is this jewelry/trinket dish?! I love buying little trinkets for my dresser and this one is perfect!
- You really can’t go wrong with a cozy slipper (or sock!) for a gift. Not only are they (usually) cute, but they’re so useful in the winter. I know I don’t leave my bedroom without something on my feet.
- Candles are another great gift for the holidays, especially if they’re a seasonal scent. I love giving a candle and either a bath bomb or a sheet mask for a spa-inspired gift.
- What better gift is there than the necklace you can’t stop seeing in your Instagram feed? There’s a reason everyone is loving this initial necklace, because it’s so freaking cute! Get your trendsetting friend this gift this year â€” just make sure she doesn’t have it already!
- Coffee table books are a great idea for a gift, especially if your friend is interested in something particular. I thought this astrology/cocktail book from Urban Outfitters (they have so many!) was such a fun idea, and I know Anthropologie has fun coffee table books as well.
- This little on-the-go palette is so great! I actually have this and am almost out of the highlighter colors. Get this for your beauty-loving friend.
- Bath soak is another great spa-inspired gift. Like the candle, it pairs well with a bath bomb or a sheet mask, or even some chocolate!
- If you’re looking for a gift for a jewelry lover, these hoops are such a pretty find! TBH, they’re on my list now!
I hope this guide was helpful and inspires you to pick the perfect, budget-friendly gift this season! Let me know in the comments what other gift guides you’d like to see!