The holidays are the perfect time to purchase those beauty products you normally wanted. With gift sets and major discounts, now is the time to shop! Here are nine of my favorite beauty product picks (I want some of these myself!):
- As a lipstick junkie myself, I’ve been wanting a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for awhile. I’m actually obsessed with the color shown above — Kim K — but any of the shades would make a great gift!
- How cute are these flamingo makeup brushes?!? This would be such a unique gift for the beauty lover in your life. Plus, what makeup guru doesn’t want more brushes?
- For the perfume lover in your life, a Jo Malone perfume is such a classic. The wood sage & sea salt scent is soooo good and the bottle looks so pretty on a vanity.
- I. Am. OBSESSED with the new Huda Beauty palette. The colors are gorgeous! I’ve heard so many great things about this palette and for the amount of colors you get, the price is pretty good!
- Once again, I have a lipstick addiction. I’ve wanted a Kylie lip kit for so long and just found out that they’re sold at Ulta now! This would be such a fun gift idea.
- I have heard really positive reviews about the Lash Food lash serum and want to try this myself. It would make a great gift since this is something that you wouldn’t necessarily buy for yourself.
- I think the Drybar straightening hair brush is the greatest invention ever. It will make doing your hair so much more efficient! This is definitely a pricier gift, but a really cool idea!
- Do you know that person who is obsessed with highlighter? Then they definitely need a highlighting palette! I think this one is so pretty.
- I’ve been wanting the makeup Sigma Beauty brush cleaning pad for awhile! I’ve heard so many great things about it, making cleaning so much easier. I’m loving the holiday edition in rose gold, plus it comes with a brush!
I hope this post was helpful! What gift guide would you like to see next?