Happy Friday everyone! My plan for this week’s blog post has been delayed, so stay tuned for next. But anyway, with Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought I’d share a little edit with you all! I found some pink inspired items so you can treat yourself, or push someone else in the right direction. Hover over the products above, or click my links below to shop!
- THIS RING. I’m so obsessed. I actually wanted this ring in black, but it didn’t come in my size. But how pretty is the rose gold paired with the violet druzy stone? Such a statement piece.
- Honestly, who doesn’t want a fuzzy pink blanket? I’m a big fan of decorative pillows and blankets so this is a win.
- Jo Malone perfumes are so classy and I’m loving that the brand came out with a special Valentine’s Day edition of one of their scents.
- Jade rollers/rose quartz rollers are all the rage and I have to say, I’m on board. I actually broke mine, tried to get my dad to fix it, and then he broke it further, so I definitely have my eye on this one.
- I just got a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for Christmas and will 100% buy more. This pink color is definitely eye catching, but I’d probably end up buying more nude lipstick haha!
- This sweater has been popping up on my Instagram feed since September! Now would definitely be a great time to buy it.
- Out of all of my picks in this edit, this necklace is my #1. I have a thing for dainty necklaces, so when I saw this I fell in love.
- Just like with the blanket, who doesn’t want fuzzy pink slippers? As someone with constant cold feet, I think this is such a cute gift/treat yourself idea!
Hope you like my picks, and stay tuned for more next week!