Happy Friday loves! I am SO ready for the weekend. This week has been sort of weird for me, so today I’m sharing a very short (and very late) blog post featuring some things that I’m loving right now.
- Babydoll rompers and dresses. So this style/silhouette/whatever you want to call it definitely isn’t for everyone. Personally, I amÂ obsessed.Â I think this pink babydoll romper is absolutely adorable, and Urban Outfitters has a ton of over cute babydoll dresses and rompers right now. I seriously want to buy them all.
- I just saw these sandals in another blogger’s Instagram stories the other day and had to have them! They’re so perfectâ€”from the leopard print to the beaded detail, I haven’t wanted a pair of sandals so badly in the longest time.
- The Z Supply short overalls have been popping up all over my feed the past few months in the camo print (which I think are adorable), but I just recently saw the same pair in a leopard print. All I can say is: sold! Sadly, they’re sold out in all sizes but large, but I’m going to keep my eye out for more!
- How cute is this little striped dress? I think it would be so cute for any upcoming parties (grad parties anyone?) or a summer vacation! It comes in a few different prints too, but I’m also really liking the dalmatian print which is on sale.
- Unpopular opinion, but I find jean shorts so uncomfortable. I’ve been on the hunt for a comfy pair of denim shorts and I think paper bag waist shorts are the way to go. I have that style in a pair of striped shorts that I love, so I’ve been searching for a traditional blue denim pair. I recently bought some that I’m now returning, but just saw these and think I might get them. I saw them on someone else and they looked amazing, so I have high hopes!
Anyway, these are just some things I’m loving right now/have on my wishlist! Happy Friday!
2 thoughts on “Friday Favorites”
You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
wholesale womens shirts supplier
The blogs you have created are surely the worth reading. Keep on writing such a healthy blog to make us aware of the scientific facts. The blogs are of superb quality, please keep on producing at the same pace.
buy trainers wholesale