Happy Friday loves! I am SO ready for the weekend. This week has been sort of weird for me, so today I’m sharing a very short (and very late) blog post featuring some things that I’m loving right now.
- Babydoll rompers and dresses. So this style/silhouette/whatever you want to call it definitely isn’t for everyone. Personally, I am obsessed. I think this pink babydoll romper is absolutely adorable, and Urban Outfitters has a ton of over cute babydoll dresses and rompers right now. I seriously want to buy them all.
- I just saw these sandals in another blogger’s Instagram stories the other day and had to have them! They’re so perfect—from the leopard print to the beaded detail, I haven’t wanted a pair of sandals so badly in the longest time.
- The Z Supply short overalls have been popping up all over my feed the past few months in the camo print (which I think are adorable), but I just recently saw the same pair in a leopard print. All I can say is: sold! Sadly, they’re sold out in all sizes but large, but I’m going to keep my eye out for more!
- How cute is this little striped dress? I think it would be so cute for any upcoming parties (grad parties anyone?) or a summer vacation! It comes in a few different prints too, but I’m also really liking the dalmatian print which is on sale.
- Unpopular opinion, but I find jean shorts so uncomfortable. I’ve been on the hunt for a comfy pair of denim shorts and I think paper bag waist shorts are the way to go. I have that style in a pair of striped shorts that I love, so I’ve been searching for a traditional blue denim pair. I recently bought some that I’m now returning, but just saw these and think I might get them. I saw them on someone else and they looked amazing, so I have high hopes!
Anyway, these are just some things I’m loving right now/have on my wishlist! Happy Friday!