Leopard Dress for Spring
Incorporating more lifestyle type posts was one of my goals this year, so I thought today would be a good day to start. And to start with a topic I’m quite passionate about: podcasts! But, before we get into that topic, we need to talk about this outfit. A leopard dress is a must any time of year. While I’m dreaming of spring, a lightweight dress in a leopard print is the perfect transitional piece.
I love that this long sleeve leopard dress can easily be styled in so many ways. It’s still pretty chilly in Maryland, so pairing it with knee-high boots (and a coat!) is a must. But, once the weather warms up, I think it would look so cute with sneakers and a denim jacket! The possibilities when it comes to this dress are almost endless. Whether you want to style it up or down, a leopard dress is a closet staple.
- My Favorite Murder: If there is one podcast you’re going to listen to, make it this one! I’ve been a fan for years and it’s what actually got me into true crime in the first place. Hosts Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark drop weekly episodes covering different true crime stories. What makes it different than others though is that they are so, so funny. You wouldn’t think true crime and humor go together, but they make it work!
- Serial: This is actually the first ever podcast I listened to (way back in my junior year of high school). A Journalist covers the murder of a Baltimore high school student in 1999 to uncover whether or not her boyfriend at the time is actually guilty. I still can’t make up my mind!
- Crime Junkie: I just started listening to this podcast, but I love the short, sweet, to-the-point way host, Ashley Flowers, cover true crime stories!
- The Morning Toast: I’m not the biggest pop culture junkie, but I do like to stay informed. The Morning Toast, hosted by sisters Claudia Oshry (Girl With No Job) and Jackie Oshry, is absolutely hilarious. Every weekday morning the sisters share the top five pop culture stories you need to hear before, as they say, you “take a bite out of your morning toast.”
- The Snatchelor: If you like The Morning Toast, you’ll probably also want to listen to the Snatchelor, hosted by another Oshry sister, Margo. The Snatchelor covers all things Bachelor Nation every Tuesday morning. I highly recommend if you’re watching it this season!
- Blogging Unscripted: If you’re looking for a podcast that covers blogging tips, tricks, and best practices, this is my go-to! Host Danielle Gervino gives the best advice, covering so much information in each episode.
- Lore: I have always been weirdly interested in the supernatural and Lore definitely indulges me! This podcast delves into the origins of folklore, ghost stories, and more and I find it so fascinating. Also, the host’s voice is incredibly soothing!
- The Last Podcast On the Left: I didn’t include this podcast in the true crime list because even though the hosts do cover a ton of true crime stories, they do so much more. Basically, any nerdy topic is game on this show! I don’t listen all the time, but certain episodes catch my eye. One of my favorites was the 4 part series the three men did on Rasputin. Warning: this podcast is FULL of guy humor.
So, there you have it: the leopard dress I’m wearing now and into spring and the 8 podcasts I rotate between! Did you like today’s post? Let me know if I should cover more lifestyle topics in the comments! And definitely comment with your podcast recommendations!
Shop the Post
Dress: Shein c/o // Boots: Sam Edelman // Bag: Gucci, more affordable here // Sunglasses: Amazon // Watch: Michael Kors // Rings: Loft // Necklace: Similar
P.S. Use the code thedaintydetails315 to get my leopard dress (and your entire purchase) 15% off! And check out one of last week’s outfits from the same retailer!