It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a beauty post, so today I’m sharing all things hair! I really don’t do too much with my hair. I hardly put any product in and usually I curl or straighten my hair and am good to go for a few days. But anyway, here are the hair tools I use on a regular basis and the few products I put in!
- Revlon One Step Blow Dryer and Volumizer Brush: This is the latest addition to my collection. I actually just shared a tutorial on how I use it on IGTV yesterday, but I love that I can blow dry and style my hair at the same time, eliminating the need for multiple heat tools.
- Conair InfinitiPro Hair Dryer: If I’m not using the blow dryer brush, I use this hair dryer to dry my hair. It has ionic technology which helps dry your hair faster, something that is necessary for my thick hair! I can usually dry my hair in 15 minutes.
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Straightener: I’ve been using this straightener for a few years, ever since my CHI straightener died while I was in London. It works really well on my hair, which is naturally thick and wavy.
- 1.5″ Curling Wand: I can’t find my exact wand, but lately I’ve been using a 1.5″ tapered curling wand to curl my hair. I love how my hair has been turning out!
- Remington 1″ Curling Wand: When my hair was shorter this wand was always my go-to! I just recently switched over to a larger barrel because my hair was getting too long for the 1″ tapered wand. But, this wand gives me curls that last for DAYS! I definitely want to try this brand in a thicker barrel or maybe a 1″ non-tapered wand!
To tell you the truth, I don’t use a ton of products in my hair. But, here are the handful that I do:
- Dove Dry Shampoo: Out of all of the dry shampoos I’ve tried, this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t leave a gross residue once you brush it through your hair and it definitely eliminates any oil.
- Kendi Bamboo Oil: I started using this on my damp hair before blow drying and I love it! It adds shine and helps strengthen hair against damages.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast: I recently tried a sample of this volume spray and I have to be honest, I thought it was just okay. If you have thinner hair I think this would probably work well. I think my hair is just too heavy for it. I’m still on the hunt for a volume spray that really gives me more volume at the roots, and will report back when I do!
That’s all for this week! I hope you enjoyed reading about the hair care products and tools I love. Leave a comment with your hair must-haves!