So you might have heard by now, but Sephora’s bi-annual sale is back! If you’re a Rouge member you’ve already been eligible to start shopping the sale at a 20% discount. If you’re a VIB (like me) today is the day you get to start shopping at at 15% discount! And Beauty Insiders get to start shopping the sale on Tuesday (4/23) at a 10% discount. Just remember to use the code SPRINGSAVE to redeem online!
If you’re a beauty lover like me, now is the perfect time to stock up on all of your makeup, skincare, and hair care favorites and maybe even splurge on a new product you’ve been eyeing. Because the sale is going on, I thought I would share the top 10 Sephora must-haves that I can’t live without.
- Secret Brightening Powder. I’ve shared before that my under eye circles and puffiness are one of my biggest skin concerns. While concealer is a must to help hide them, this product really sets the concealer in place (looks good all day!) and adds even more brightness. It also helps to mattify the area — in other words tone down the dewiness from the concealer — to avoid drawing attention to that area. Truly a life changing product for me!
- CILS Lash Booster. I’ve raved about this before. I have incredibly straight eyelashes so using a lash primer is an absolute must. I’ve tried the drug store version of this and it just doesn’t compare. This is definitely worth the extra $$!
- Foundation. Personally, I don’t go for heavy duty foundations. I like that this one feels almost like moisturizer, but still covers up everything it needs to. The face that it also has SPF is a major benefit! I wear shade 4N — it’s the perfect match to my skin tone after I self tan.
- Tinted SPF. If I’m not using my foundation (pretty much days that I haven’t self tanned or don’t plan to wear a lot of makeup) this is my go-to product. It’s SPF 50 which I LOVE and is basically the same as a tinted moisturizer. It really blurs out imperfections and is worth every penny.
- Beauty Elixir. I will admit that I don’t use this every day, but it is one of my favorite products. I use this mostly as a setting spray, but also sometimes after I put on primer. It really helps to set your makeup, but also adds moisture back in so you don’t look cakey. I also love the minty smell/feeling!
- Eyeshadow Palette. This is basically my most used palette at the moment. I got it last summer and am still super impressed by the pigments. I can create so many looks just from these 6 colors. And even if you don’t love these exact colors, I can’t recommend Charlotte Tilbury palettes enough.
- Face Mask. I’ve been out of this for awhile and am hoping to get my hands on it during the sale. I’m not super into face masks, but this one I love. It’s a pink clay mask so it really cleans out your pores, but doesn’t leave you feeling dry. In fact, my face always feels so soft after using it.
- Moisturizer. I’ve been using Clinique moisturizers since middle school and I don’t think I’ll ever find a brand I love more. All I have to say is my face feels moisturized without the heavy feeling some moisturizers leave behind.
- Lip Mask. I bought into the hype around this product and don’t regret it! I love how moisturized my lips feel the next day if I put it on at night. Mostly though, I like to put it on before doing my makeup so that by the time I’m done, my lips are soft and primed for any lipsticks.
- Blush. The last product on my list is the NARS blush in Orgasm. It’s seriously the prettiest shade and lasts forever. It’s a cult favorite for a reason and I highly suggest snatching it up during the sale!
Now that I’ve shared all of my holy grail products, I wanted to share a master list of products from Sephora I’ve used and loved. Happy shopping!
P.S. Thought I saved a photo from my eyeliner tutorial the other day, but I did not. So please enjoy this selfie of me wearing sunglasses.