Someone please let me know where the month of June went. I can’t believe it’s already almost July! And of course with July coming up, I’m sure everyone is thinking about their July 4th plans. And with your plans, I’m sure you’re starting to think about your July 4th outfit. Truthfully, I’m so bad about planning out outfits for this holiday, but this year I wanted to give you all (and myself) a head start!
July 4th Outfit Ideas
- You can’t go wrong with a red summery blouse! Pair with white or denim shorts for a casual fit.
- If your plans are a little fancier than a cookout—or hey wear it to the cookout, I won’t judge!—try a summer maxi dress in festive colors.
- Feeling casual? Try a graphic tee that’s subtle, not cheesy!
- A red bikini is a classic that won’t steer you wrong.
- This high waisted bikini is a little more a statement maker and will be sure to garner compliments!
- Star jewelry is such a subtle way to feel festive.
- These star sneakers are way too fun and aren’t limited to patriotic holidays!
- If you’re feeling bold, a classic red lip is a must! It’s perfect if you’re going for an all-white look and want to be more festive.
- I’m obsessed with these star jeans. They’re so fun and trendy and will wear well into fall.
- Another casual option is this USA sweatshirt. Pair this with denim shorts and you have my perfect 4th of July outfit.
- Gingham and patriotism go hand-in-hand. If these gingham shorts don’t scream picnic and fireworks I don’t know what does!
I hope you liked my picks for 4th of July. Let me know what your plans are in the comments! Also, I’d love to know what your July 4th style is. Are you a graphic tee kind of gal? Or do you prefer a festive dress? Or do you stay in a swimsuit all day long?