FINALLY!! Today is the day that everyone can shop the Nordstrom Sale, cardholder or not. Since it’s open to everyone now, I wanted share my top 10 picks from the sale that are still available. With that being said, Nordstrom might have restocked other items that I loved, so check my NSale tab for a better look.
Top 10 Picks
- BP Ribbed Long Sleeve Tee [Sale Price $15.90 — after sale $25.00 — size xs] So I actually bought this top last year and it is by far my favorite long sleeve tee in the fall and winter. I wear it all the time and despite washing it over and over it has held up perfectly. If you’re looking for a good basic, this is it!
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings [Sale Price $64.90 — after sale $98.00 — size xs, but small petite fits better] I’m not sure how these didn’t fly off the shelves, but they are still in stock and probably my #1 recommendation from the sale. If you don’t own a pair of these leggings you are missing out! I’ve had mine for three years now and can honestly say they are worth the hype. I wore them so much my mom decided she needed them too! I love wearing them with oversized tops and sweaters in the fall and winter.
- SOCIALITE Long Sleeve Thermal Henley Top [Sale Price $24.90 — after sale $38.00 — size xs] This top just came back in stock and I couldn’t be happier! I wore it in this Instagram post recently and all I can say is: obsessed! It says to size up one on the website, but I got my normal xs and think it fits perfectly. I love the oatmeal color and the material is soooo soft. It’s another great basic for your fall wardrobe.
- MARC FISHER LTD Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie [Sale Price $99.90 — after sale $189.95 — size 6.5] I’m still waiting for these to come in, but I saw them in person and am in love! If there’s one bootie you’re going to buy from the sale, this is such classic style. I ordered in the cognac suede color, but there are four others to choose from depending on your wardrobe needs.
- VINCE CAMUTO Derika Leather Boot [Sale Price $149.90 — after sale $239.95] While I didn’t personally purchase these boots (I have a very similar pair from the sale from two years ago) I still think these belong in the Top 10. Tan or black knee high boots are a closet staple and if you don’t have a pair (in either color) these should definitely be on your radar. If you’ve been following me for awhile now, you know that tan and black knee high boots are my go-to shoes when the weather is cooler!
- STEVE MADDEN Forever Chain Pointed Toe Mule [Sale Price $49.90 — after sale $89.95] This was my mom’s must-have purchase from the sale! Although the tan color she bought sold out — I’m hoping it’s restocked today — the black and leopard prints are equally drool-worthy. This is the perfect shoe to start wearing now and in early fall before the weather gets too cold!
- BLANKNYC Suede Miniskirt [Sale Price $48.90 — after sale $98.00 — size 25] This was actually a recent weekend purchase for me. I’ll be honest, when I saw this on Nordstrom’s website I wasn’t too impressed. However, after seeing this skirt on a lot of other girls, my mind completely changed! I’m still waiting for this to come in, but I’m hoping to maybe do a styling session with it on IG stories!
- ZELLA Live In High Waist Leggings [Sale Price $38.90 — after sale $59.00 — size xs] I have a couple pair of these leggings and they are my absolute favorite. I love how thick the material is so you can wear them to the gym or with sweaters! Mine are a few years old and still in great condition!
- TOPSHOP Ribbed Open Front Cardigan [Sale Price $44.90 — after sale $68.00] I bought last year’s version of this cardigan and it is the best quality. I think a neutral colored cardigan is essential in the fall. Not only is it incredibly cute, but great to have on hand for chilly offices or classrooms. I’m about to head to grad school and will definitely be packing my version of the cardigan in my bag.
- TORY BURCH Carson Leather Tote [Sale Price $299.90 — after sale $528.00] Although I didn’t personally buy this, I’m still including it in my Top 10 because I think it’s such a good deal! Tory Burch is a great brand, but pretty expensive, so now is the perfect time to make the purchase. I think everyone needs a solid tote bag and this one is gorgeous. It’s the perfect carry-all for work, school, and trips. And you really can’t go wrong with a black bag!
What are your top picks from the Nordstrom sale? I’d love to hear in the comments below!