According to polls on Instagram stories last week, the hardest people to shop for around the holidays are the men in your lives. Makes sense — my dad and brother are notoriously difficult to shop for. So, I’m trying to alleviate some of the stress for you this year by rounding up a few different ideas! Whether you’re shopping for a dad, brother, or significant other I got you covered with my Gift Guide for Him. Read on for some of my top picks!
- Sweaters and Henleys. Sweaters are always a go-to gift for me. Everyone loves a cozy sweater in the winter (I know I do!) and the price on these is amazing for the quality.
- Boots are another great gift, especially if they’re a high-quality pair. This is a great brand for chic and waterproof winter boots — something I think we’re all going to need this winter.
- Watch. If you’re looking for a pricier gift a nice watch is a safe bet. This version is sleek and masculine and doesn’t break the bank.
- Speaker. This is the perfect stocking stuffer! It’s so small and perfect for traveling. Plus, who doesn’t need a speaker?
- Duffle Bag. Quality bags are something I feel like a lot of men overlook for themselves. This one is a great option for travel or the gym!
- Winter Jacket. Regardless of gender, a nice winter jacket makes the perfect gift. While I’m loving this olive green option, it also comes in black, gray, and navy.
- Whiskey Set. Help your guy spruce up his bar cart! This whiskey glass and decanter set looks so nice but is really affordable.
- Slippers. Another holiday classic, you can’t go wrong with a pair of slippers. Especially when they look as cozy as these! I love the gray, but they also come in tan and black.
- Shave Set. This is something my mom always buys my brother every year and it’s always a hit! I love that it comes in a nice box, which makes it 10x easier to wrap.
So that’s it for my men’s gift guide! Like I said, shopping for men during the holidays can be somewhat difficult, so I hope you find these ideas helpful. Let me know what gift guide you’d like to see next in the comments below!
P.S. Check out my other gift guides here!