Would my gift guide saga even be complete if I didn’t share an Amazon gift guide? Love it or hate it, Amazon sure does come in handy around the holidays. Two day shipping just can’t be beat! So, with that in mind, I’ve rounded up gifts from the retail giant at a variety of price points and in so many different categories! Keep reading for my picks.
- Nespresso Machine. If you’re looking for a big ticket item that the whole house will love, this is definitely a great choice! Bonus: it’s 30% off right now, making it under $150!
- Laptop Stand. Okay, this gift is a little out there, but it will definitely be the most unique! With so many working from home these days, having equipment to make your work day more comfortable/convenient is key. It’s under $40 too, so how can you say no?
- Diffuser. For the person in your life that lives and breathes by essential oils, this high-end diffuser would make an amazing gift. It has amazing reviews on Amazon!
- Echo Dot. If you know someone that doesn’t have a smart speaker yet (and I’m actually one of those people… yikes) this would make a great, inexpensive gift! The best part about this one is that it would go well with any home decor.
- Travel Makeup Bags. This is for the woman in your life who loves to travel, or maybe just one who has a ton of makeup! I couldn’t believe that this 3-piece set was on sale for under $15!
- Slippers for Him and Her. I actually put these exact white slippers on my Christmas list this year! Slippers are the perfect gift because they can be pretty inexpensive, but they’re something you’ll use year-round! My slippers from last Christmas are looking pretty rough at this point from how often I wear them…
- Fleeces for Him and Her. Fleeces/sherpas are another great gift for practically everyone! I don’t know anyone who would say no to a cozy pullover.
- Jewelry. Amazon actually has great 14/18k gold-plated jewelry at amazing prices. I’m loving this ring, this necklace, and these earrings!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket. Okay, so this is kind of pricey for a blanket, but I promise you it is 100% worth it. I’ve had my blanket for years and it’s the best blanket I’ve ever owned. I caught my roommate cuddling with it on our couch the other day!
- Airpods. So, this is another item that maybe everyone but me has at this point — they’re on my list this year — but, if you know someone that’s wanting a pair this holiday season, they’re currently on sale at Amazon for 25% off. You’re welcome.
So that’s it for today’s Amazon gift guide! I’ll be sharing at least one more gift guide this week. And make sure to check out my Cyber Week deals page while you’re at it!