After today, I have one more holiday gift guide to share and then I’m done. For those who are tired of seeing them, I’m sure this is great news. Of course, I couldn’t skip one of your most requested gift guides: the gift guide for her under $50! And I’m going to just jump right into it.
- Free People Scarf. Every year Free People comes out with a new scarf and it gets better and better. This year’s version looks like a Barefoot Dreams blanket for your neck!
- Vanity Tray. I’m obsessed with this whole Bistro line, but the vanity tray is so cute. Definitely a great choice for anyone who loves Paris.
- Hydro Flask. It’s 2020, name one person who doesn’t want a Hydro Flask. This is a great gift for the trendy gal in your life.
- Coffee Table Book. I think coffee table books make some of the best gifts because they show that you really know the recipient’s personality. I thought this one was so cute because who doesn’t love a cheese and charcuterie board? As someone who doesn’t eat cheese, I still think they’re great!
- Silk Face Mask. Although vaccines are coming, I don’t think masks are going away any time soon. This mask is perfect for the skincare obsessed. If she’s worried about mask-ne or premature wrinkles, a silk mask is a unique gift idea.
- Makeup Organizer. I actually want this organizer myself because it looks like it holds so much! Plus, the fact that it revolves is just so convenient. As someone with limited space, this is such a practical gift idea.
- Embossed Jar Candle. I love candles, but generally won’t buy myself more expensive ones. This one is perfect because while it is slightly more expensive, it’s not ridiculously so. Plus, the jar looks so chic.
- Chanel Holiday Lipstick. Nothing gets my attention quite like the phrase “limited edition.” Every year Chanel releases its holiday makeup collection. I tried so hard to get the lipstick last year and it kept selling out. This year’s shade in “Pourpre D’or” is absolutely gorgeous.
- Gold Huggies. Simple, yet stunning, these earrings are perfect for the woman who loves minimal jewelry.
- Statement Ring. I keep coming back to these rings! They’re so gorgeous and come in so many different colors.
- Nars Blush and Lip Set. This is the blush I wear every day! It’s such a great universal shade and I love that there’s now a lip combo in the same shade.
- Pajama Set. Pajamas for the holidays are always a good idea. I like this set because they aren’t season specific and can be worn year round.
- Turtleneck Sweater. Personally, I think sweaters are great gifts. So many people on our lists get sweaters for Christmas. This one is perfect because it’s a nice quality, but neutral enough that it would match anyone’s style.
- Free People Bralette. The Free People Adella is a classic! I have it in three colors and it’s always the bralette I turn to. When everyone is wearing nothing but loungewear, a comfy (but cute) bralette is a must.
And that’s it on today’s gift guide. Let me know what you think in the comments below!