It’s that time of year we’ve all been waiting for — and no, it’s not Christmas. It might be even better! If you’re a beauty lover like me, the Sephora bi-annual sales are a cannot-miss. So, here’s everything you need to know to before shopping the sale:
- Rouge: If you’re a Rouge member, you’re already eligible to shop! Starting 4/9 — 4/19, Rouge members can shop at a 20% discount.
- VIB: If you’re a VIB (like me), you can shop from 4/13 — 4/19. So, starting tomorrow, your 15% off discount is ready to go!
- Insider: The last membership level (basically everyone who creates an account) can shop the last few days of the sale, 4/15 — 4/19 with a 10% off discount!
Other Info You Should Know
- Everyone uses the same code, which is OMGSPRING
- You can shop online OR in-stores, just make sure to give the cashier your beauty insider info (i.e. phone number or email address)
- You can become a Beauty Insider anytime! Visit Sephora’s site and just make an account.
- This event is highly anticipated , so if you want something, grab it. Chances are best selling items will run out.
- Looking for some inspo? Check out the post I shared last year with my holy grail products!
What’s in My Cart
Obviously, I can’t buy it all, but here are the products I either currently love or want to try!
And that’s all for today! Follow along on Instagram to see what I bought from the sale! I’m planning to shop ASAP on Tuesday.