Happy new year! Can you believe it’s 2022? In 2021, I decided instead of setting resolutions (because who actually follows through on those?) and set goals for myself instead. So, for 2022 I want to do the same. But, before I do, I wanted to share a quick life update.
For those that follow me on Instagram you probably already know — and if you don’t, you should 😉 (@thedaintydetailsblog). Anyway, In December I finished my masters program at Columbia! Although the official ceremony isn’t until May, I’ve graduated! And on that note, I just started my new job.
I started interning with this company in June and then worked there part-time through my last semester. My new role is as the digital marketing associate for our marketing team. I won’t go into exactly where I work, but it’s with a finance company in NYC — so obviously I’m staying in my dream city!
Anyway, let’s get into the goals. In 2021 my biggest goal was to hit 10K followers! My other big goal was to double my LTK earnings (that’s what I make when you guys shop through my links). I didn’t double on LTK earnings (it was actually almost exactly the same), but I did make a lot more in sponsored posts so I came pretty close to that goal. But now for 2022, here are some of my goals.
- Hit 15K on Instagram. So happy to have hit 10K, so now I want to continue that growth!
- Double my earnings through LTK and sponsorships.
- Grow a following on TikTok. I’m getting back into TikTok (and posting more Reels), starting right now with 30 Days of Outfits. Give me a follow if you haven’t already!
- Update my newsletter. This was a goal of mine last year that didn’t quite make the cut, but I will be focusing on this for 2022!
I think it’s important to have personal goals as well. Here are a few:
- Prioritize my health! I did not do a great job of working out this past year, but now that I have one less priority on my plate (i.e. grad school) I’m hoping that will change. I also signed up to receive my first Green Chef meal kit this month, so we’ll see how that goes!
- Enjoy New York! So half of 2021 was spent in lockdown, but even when things started to open up, I feel like I didn’t explore the city as much as I could have. This year I want to get out of my neighborhood and actually find cool things to do in the city!
So, those are my goals for 2022! What’s one of yours? I’d love to hear in the comments below!