- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette. I had been wanting this palette for a loooong time, and my wonderful mother got it for me for Christmas. I think it was meant to be with a name like Dolce Vita when I was heading to Italy in a little over a week. I have been using this palette almost every single day since I got it. The colors can be played down for a subtle day look, or applied with a heavier hand when you’re going out.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. This is something else that has been on my wishlist for awhile. It really does brighten the under eye area (and can be used to highlight other areas on the face), but I will admit that it doesn’t work as a concealer. For maximum effect, I apply my usual bareMinerals concealer first and then use the touche eclat over top.
- Sephora Lipstick in “addicted to you.” I know what you’re thinking: Sephora brand lipstick? Let me just say though, I have never had a lipstick with better staying power. Usually after I eat, all my lipstick comes off except for a weird outline around the edges of my lips. But this lipstick, while it may slightly fade, stays on my entire lip and still looks great! And who doesn’t like the price at $13?!
- Tarte Pro Glow to Go. I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but this is actually my first contour kit. Don’t get me wrong, I have quite a few highlighters, and I had a couple bronzers. But when I ran out of bronzer, I decided I needed to finally get myself a palette. Because I wasn’t sure what I wanted, I went with this mini palette and I LOVE it! It’s so easy to use and I’m kind of obsessed with the two highlighters. Definitely worth the $23.
- BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Brushes. I actually got these brushes in a secret santa exchange. I had heard good things about these brushes, but with a price of $20 for a set of 10 brushes, I was a little skeptical. These brushes are AMAZING. Really great quality, for a really great price.
- NARS Lipstick in “Juliette.” I am a huuuge fan of NARS lipstick. Although a little pricey, I think that they’re just great quality. I picked this newest one up in Scottsdale and I love the pinky-coral color—it’s so perfect for spring and summer.
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil (not featured above). If you don’t already own this brow pencil, you are missing out. One color for any color brows. I actually first came across this brow pencil in middle school before I even understood how to do my eyebrows, but even then I knew what a great product this is. I recently bought this for myself again, and I’m wondering why I didn’t do so sooner.
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked this post, don’t be afraid to share it or give me a follow 🙂