The holidays are the perfect time to purchase those beauty products you normally wanted. With gift sets and major discounts, now is the time to shop! Here are nine of my favorite beauty product picks (I want some of these myself!):
- As a lipstick junkie myself, I’ve been wanting a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for awhile. I’m actually obsessed with the color shown above — Kim K — but any of the shades would make a great gift!
- How cute are these flamingo makeup brushes?!? This would be such a unique gift for the beauty lover in your life. Plus, what makeup guru doesn’t want more brushes?
- For the perfume lover in your life, a Jo Malone perfume is such a classic. The wood sage & sea salt scent is soooo good and the bottle looks so pretty on a vanity.
- I. Am. OBSESSED with the new Huda Beauty palette. The colors are gorgeous! I’ve heard so many great things about this palette and for the amount of colors you get, the price is pretty good!
- Once again, I have a lipstick addiction. I’ve wanted a Kylie lip kit for so long and just found out that they’re sold at Ulta now! This would be such a fun gift idea.
- I have heard really positive reviews about the Lash Food lash serum and want to try this myself. It would make a great gift since this is something that you wouldn’t necessarily buy for yourself.
- I think the Drybar straightening hair brush is the greatest invention ever. It will make doing your hair so much more efficient! This is definitely a pricier gift, but a really cool idea!
- Do you know that person who is obsessed with highlighter? Then they definitely need a highlighting palette! I think this one is so pretty.
- I’ve been wanting the makeup Sigma Beauty brush cleaning pad for awhile! I’ve heard so many great things about it, making cleaning so much easier. I’m loving the holiday edition in rose gold, plus it comes with a brush!
I hope this post was helpful! What gift guide would you like to see next?
Happy Thursday! With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I’d share another holiday gift guide with you all! This week’s guide is for presents that won’t break the bank. Whether you’re doing a secret santa or white elephant or are on a tighter budget, here are 9 cute gifts to give this year.
- I don’t know about you, but I LOVE scarves. I wear them all the time in the fall/winter, even if I’m not wearing a jacket. I thought this scarf was so cute with its subtle leopard print and cozy material.
- How cute is this jewelry/trinket dish?! I love buying little trinkets for my dresser and this one is perfect!
- You really can’t go wrong with a cozy slipper (or sock!) for a gift. Not only are they (usually) cute, but they’re so useful in the winter. I know I don’t leave my bedroom without something on my feet.
- Candles are another great gift for the holidays, especially if they’re a seasonal scent. I love giving a candle and either a bath bomb or a sheet mask for a spa-inspired gift.
- What better gift is there than the necklace you can’t stop seeing in your Instagram feed? There’s a reason everyone is loving this initial necklace, because it’s so freaking cute! Get your trendsetting friend this gift this year — just make sure she doesn’t have it already!
- Coffee table books are a great idea for a gift, especially if your friend is interested in something particular. I thought this astrology/cocktail book from Urban Outfitters (they have so many!) was such a fun idea, and I know Anthropologie has fun coffee table books as well.
- This little on-the-go palette is so great! I actually have this and am almost out of the highlighter colors. Get this for your beauty-loving friend.
- Bath soak is another great spa-inspired gift. Like the candle, it pairs well with a bath bomb or a sheet mask, or even some chocolate!
- If you’re looking for a gift for a jewelry lover, these hoops are such a pretty find! TBH, they’re on my list now!
I hope this guide was helpful and inspires you to pick the perfect, budget-friendly gift this season! Let me know in the comments what other gift guides you’d like to see!
Sharing my second gift guide of the season, the perfect gifts for that person who loves cuddling up at home! We all know those people — the ones that would rather wear pjs and drink coffee on the couch then go out. So this season, get that person in your life something they can cozy up to!
My absolute favorite item on this list is the Barefoot Dreams blanket. I have one of these and it is the softest blanket I own. And how cute is that leopard print?! It’s a little pricey, so be sure to watch for sales on that one! (Check it out at QVC too, you never know when they’ll offer a deal!)
Another gift I’m loving is the Diptyque candle! These are expensive candles and not something that personally I would buy for myself, just because. And that’s what makes it the perfect gift to give! It’s the frivolous item that special someone has been wanting, but is too practical to buy.
One cozy item you can’t go wrong with is a scarf. Add a touch of luxury by making it a cashmere one! This is an item you know the recipient will be using for years to come.
The last item I want to touch on from the gift guide is these UGG socks. I can just see myself prancing around my apartment in my pjs with them on. And when you’re forced to go outside — ugh — they’ll keep you nice and toasty in your boots because they’re fleece-lined.
Anyway, happy shopping! To see these items, just click on the picture and it will take you directly to the site! Also, check out my top picks from the Abercrombie pre-Black Friday sale that’s going on!
So excited to share my first gift guide of the 2018 holiday season! Thanks to a suggestion from my Instagram stories, I’m starting with stocking stuffers. Honestly, this can be one of the hardest categories of gifts to give. With that being said, I hope these suggestions are helpful. You can shop the products by clicking directly on the image!
Comment below with other gift guides, or holiday content, you’d like to see this season! Also, if you liked this post, give it a share on social media!