Happy Friday everyone! My plan for this week’s blog post has been delayed, so stay tuned for next. But anyway, with Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought I’d share a little edit with you all! I found some pink inspired items so you can treat yourself, or push someone else in the right direction. Hover over the products above, or click my links below to shop!
- THIS RING. I’m so obsessed. I actually wanted this ring in black, but it didn’t come in my size. But how pretty is the rose gold paired with the violet druzy stone? Such a statement piece.
- Honestly, who doesn’t want a fuzzy pink blanket? I’m a big fan of decorative pillows and blankets so this is a win.
- Jo Malone perfumes are so classy and I’m loving that the brand came out with a special Valentine’s Day edition of one of their scents.
- Jade rollers/rose quartz rollers are all the rage and I have to say, I’m on board. I actually broke mine, tried to get my dad to fix it, and then he broke it further, so I definitely have my eye on this one.
- I just got a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for Christmas and will 100% buy more. This pink color is definitely eye catching, but I’d probably end up buying more nude lipstick haha!
- This sweater has been popping up on my Instagram feed since September! Now would definitely be a great time to buy it.
- Out of all of my picks in this edit, this necklace is my #1. I have a thing for dainty necklaces, so when I saw this I fell in love.
- Just like with the blanket, who doesn’t want fuzzy pink slippers? As someone with constant cold feet, I think this is such a cute gift/treat yourself idea!
Hope you like my picks, and stay tuned for more next week!
Striped Tee | Denim Shorts |Booties | Bag | Sunnies | Watch | Lipstick in “Creme Cup”
Happy Friday! Not only has the weekend arrived, but the Nordstrom Sale is open to the public today! And what better time to get your shop on than the weekend? In honor of the sale opening today, I thought I’d share this look featuring some of my purchases during early access.
I cannot tell you how happy I am over this striped tee. A striped tee is something I’ve wanted for awhile and either a.) couldn’t find or b.) didn’t like the options I saw. It’s such a go-to basic that works well with a variety of outfits. I love this one because it’s so soft and light.
Another Nordstrom sale purchase is these black booties. I destroyed my black booties while in London and then over this past winter, so these were a must for me with the sale. I actually didn’t like the booties when I saw them, but my mom convinced me to try them on and I’m in love! The cut outs on the side look so good and the pointed toe really elongates your legs.
What are you shopping for at the Nordstrom sale? Let me know in the comments!
Hi everyone! I’m going to keep this week’s post short and sweet. I just got this bell sleeve tee from Free People and I am in love! It feels like I’m wearing a t-shirt, but the sleeves give it an extra oomph.
I decided to pair the top with a denim skirt (my go-to) and my pink Adidas to keep with the casual vibe. If you go to school somewhere warm like me, this would be the perfect outfit to wear to class. It’s also a great off-duty, weekend look.
You may have also noticed my new watch. I got a Michael Kors smart watch for my birthday, and while I’m still figuring it out, I’m already loving it! I mainly wanted something like a fitbit but that actually looked stylish, so this was the perfect fit for me.
Thanks for reading and be sure to come back next week!
Fashion Week 2017 got us excited for all of the new trends we would be seeing by the time spring rolls around, but my favorite trend by far is modern romance. From dainty prints, pastel colors, ruffles, to sheer fabrics, I for one can’t wait for the weather to warm up. In anticipation of shedding our winter gear and opting for lighter fabrics and shorter hemlines, here are a few pieces I’m absolutely loving for this season.
- Button down. How cute is the chihuahua print on this shirt?! It’s definitely not something I would imagine to be on shirt, but for some reason it just works. I’ve mentioned before on the blog how much I love button downs and this one is no different. It’s perfect for spring with the dainty (and adorable) print and light blue color.
- Tie front dress. Polka dots are going to be everywhere this season! Transition into warmer weather with this long sleeve, but lightweight dress. I love that the polka dot print isn’t as overwhelming as some of the other polka dot pieces I’ve been seeing lately.
- Basket bag. If you loved the basket bag trend over the summer, fear not. This is one trend that isn’t going anywhere. I love this particular bag because while it is on trend, it’s also functional and not over the top making it perfect for every day use.
- Pink skirt. If you follow the blog regularly then you know how much I love A-line skirts. Surprisingly enough, I don’t own a pink one yet. But, I think it’s the perfect piece to add to my spring wardrobe.
- Kitten heels. This heel style took over this past season and is making it’s way into spring. I’m loving this pair of kitten heels because it effortlessly meshes a delicate style with edgier details. I think these would look darling paired with a sundress.
- Floral dress. As soon as I added this dress to my list, all I could hear in my head was Meryl Streep’s line, “Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.” But, in all honesty, florals for spring are a classic and are never not in style. I love this particular dress because it really plays up the modern romance trend â€” pastel colors, delicate prints, and ruffles, ruffles, ruffles!
I hope this list inspired you to get started on your spring aesthetic. Comment below with your favorite trend for this season!
You probably weren’t expecting a post today, but I thought it would be fun to include a little getting to know me post since I turn 21 today! Keep reading for some random tidbits about me:
- I live in Baltimore, MD but go to school at Elon University in North Carolina.
- I’m majoring in strategic communication (public relations) and English literature.
- I LOOOVE to read. I read books on my phone and I read all the timeÂ to the point where my friends will yell at me if I’m reading while we’re out.
- I can’t live without my green tea lemonade from Starbucks. It’s literally the best drink ever!
- My favorite color is pink, but I don’t wear it that often.
- I want to move to a big city when I graduate. I’ve always loved Paris and New York, but after spending a semester in London, the city has my heart.
- I’m only 5 feet tall. You can probably tell I’m short in pictures, but my height usually surprises people.
- I’ve always loved fashion and dressing up, but growing up I was a bit tomboyish (that happens when your best friend is a boy).
- Even though I’m loving London right now, I’ve always been obsessed with Paris and all things French.
- On that note… I really want a french bulldog. I’ve always been a big dog kind of person, but ever since I read a book about an old woman with french bulldogs I’ve wanted one of my own.
- I’m in Alpha Omicron Pi at my university.
- I have a pretty big sweet tooth, especially when it comes to chocolate.
- I took dance lessons in ballet, tap, and jazz for 13 years. I actually really wished it was something I kept up in college because I miss dancing so much.
- In high school my senior superlative was “least changed.” (I actually tied for that with another girl, I guess we look the same as we did in middle school?)
- I went to an all girls high school and made some of my best friends there.
- The school ring from my high school never leaves my finger. If I’m not wearing it, it ruins my whole day.
- I hate driving. If I could be chauffeured every day I would take it in a heart beat!
- I’m obsessed with lipstick! I have anywhere from 3-10 lip products in my purse at all times!
- I get asked if I’m Italian a lot because of my darker features, but I actually have Greek ancestry on my mom’s side of the family.
- I wear Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume almost every day. I’ve been calling it my “signature scent” since I was 17. I’m starting to get bored of it though and have been looking for a new scent.
- My dream is to travel. I’ve visited a few countries in Europe (plus Canada) and can’t wait to add more to my list!
Thanks for reading!
Welcome back everyone! Sorry I’ve been on such a long hiatus, but with spending my last week in London, and then coming home (especially with Christmas) I needed a short break. But don’t worry, we are officially back on schedule!
Today’s look is featuring my new leopard print coat. If there was one thing I couldn’t help but notice in London, it was the fashion. And with that being said, a leopard print coat is aÂ must.Â The one I’m wearing was a Christmas gift from my mom from H&M and I absolutely love it. They also have this one that is too cute. If you’re looking for a bolder/brighter version, I also think this coat from Asos is adorable.
Underneath my coat I paired a gray off the shoulder sweater â€” I can’t stop wearing them! â€” with faux leather leggings. I got the Spanx kind and although I don’t think the leather look comes across that well, these are extremely comfy, and stretchy, leggings.
Lastly, the details. I’m obsessed with my new Rebecca Minkoff bag. It’s the perfect size to hold your money, cards, phone and lipstick. And really, what more could I want? The style of the bag is utter perfection with the circular handle, but a cross body chain for when you need to be hands free. I also wore my pom pom earrings that I bought from a market in London, but the ones I linked above are a pretty good match. To complete the look I threw on my go-to black booties and my gold sunnies.
If you liked this post, give me a follow on insta and bloglovin! That’s all for this week, so stay tuned for next week’s post!