For those of you with 4th of July plans (unlike me), the hardest part is dressing for the event. You want to look patriotic, but still cute. So in preparation for the upcoming holiday, I decided to curate a few lovely pieces that are sure to work for any July 4th event!
- Urban Outfitters dress. (Check out my recent blog post ft. this dress!)
- SheIn dress.
- Madewell top.
- Lulu’s dress.
- Lulu’s dress.
- TopShop cami.
- Willow & Clay dress.
- Asos dress.
- Lulu’s dress.
For more 4th of July outfit inspo, check out Lulu’s.com. They have a whole section dedicated to July 4th fashion. That’s all for this week, stay tuned for more content next week!
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today’s post is a short one since I’m finishing up the end of the school year and have been crazy busy with projects and exams.
I wanted to share with you all my summer mood board (see more on my Pinterest board
). This summer, I’m finding inspiration from 60s retro glam and the Italian Riviera. As you can see, the color scheme is white, yellow, and pale pink and ruffles are key!
Shop this post:
- For Love & Lemons Top and Skirt.
- Asos Sandals.
- SheIn Dress.
- Moon River Romper.
- J.O.A. Romper.
- Urban Outfitters Sunglasses.
- Asos Hat.
- Steve Madden Sandals.
Like I said, keeping it short this week. Come back next week for more content!
Hello, lovely readers! I’ve been super busy lately, so sorry for the late post today. On that note though, spring break starts Friday! I’m going home first, but then my family is going on a short vacay to Scottsdale, Arizona. The upcoming trip inspired me to create a quick post on some vacation and beachwear products that I know I will be putting my list!
- Fun clutch. Vacation is the perfect time to try out a fun, new clutch that you wouldn’t otherwise wear. I love this one because of the straw material and the multicolored pompoms.
- Romper. I am OBSESSED with this romper. From the flutter sleeves, to the cute button details, it’s just perfect. I love rompers for vacation because they have all the perks of a dress, but allow for more range of movement and activities.
- Swimsuit. If you’re going somewhere with a beach or a pool, swimsuits are obviously a must. I love this one by Becca because of the fun colors and side tassels!
- OTS top. Off the shoulder tops aren’t going anywhere for the time being, so update this look with a bright color and tassels.
- Espadrilles. Nothing says vacation quite like espadrilles. I’m loving this sneaker version of the trend, and haven’t seen a pair with straw all over.
- Maxi dress. After spending your day by the beach or the pool, throw on a cute maxi dress for dinner later that night.
- Beach hat. I know whenever I go to the beach/pool I have to have my face covered. This hat is perfect with its wide brim, but manages to look cute and not tacky.
- Bright earrings. Although I personally don’t switch up my jewelry that much, spring break is the perfect time to do so! Try some fun, dangly earrings in a bright color to add a little something-something to an otherwise plain outfit.
I hope this edit inspires all of you to start breaking out the bright colors and other vacation essentials for your spring break! And if you don’t have a vacation coming up, start planning what you’ll be wearing over the summer!
- Nordstrom Dress + Asos Sandals + Forever21 NecklaceÂ = $64.40
- Shein Blouse + Forever21 Jeans + Forever21 Mules + Nordstrom HoopsÂ = $64.80
- Shein Blouse + H&M Skirt + Asos EspadrillesÂ = $62.49
Happy Wednesday everyone!Â I was recently inspired to try to create outfits on a budget. As a college student myself, I don’t always have extra cash to spend. However, spring is almost here and who doesn’t like to update their wardrobe every season? For this reason, I challenged myself to create three outfits all under $65.
Going in to this little challenge, I automatically started cataloguing all of my go-to fast fashion stores. Places like Forever21, Asos, Shein, etc. These stores always have Â on-trend items for less, but sometimes it just takes a little while to find what you’re looking for. The key is to have a specific trend in mind, such as ruffles, off the shoulder tops, or denim skirts.
Although it took a little bit of work, I was able to create three different outfits in my price limit. The great thing about any of these pieces is that they can be worn in many different ways.
I hope you liked this post and feel free to comment below with any of your favorite buying-on-a-budget stores!
Hello all and welcome back! I think I’m going to switch my usual posting day from Monday to either Tuesday or Wednesday. But anyway, since today is the first day of February I thought I’d start off the month with some items I’m currently craving and talk about my fave trends for winter and spring.
- Topshop dress. How cute is this dress?! I don’t know why but I love the moth print. What I really love about this dress though is the sleeves. Statement sleeves have been HUGE this winter, and I don’t see them going away in the spring. I also love that although the print is kind of out there, the muted gray color keeps it from being over the top. And if you really like this dress, you can find the shirt version here.
- Topshop top. Topshop is killing the game right now. Again, more statement sleeves, but unlike what we saw over the summer, the sleeves are more streamlined than bulky for winter and spring. I also really like the subtle pleat of the shirt, which is another big trend right now.
- Asos shoes. Get ready to start seeing a TON of “v-neck” shoes. This pair is also great because it combines the white shoe trend and the revival of the slingback. I’ve always hated slingback shoes (they reminded me of elementary school), but the trend has beenÂ slowly growing on me.
- Lulus skirt. I mentioned before that pleats are so big right now, especially pleated skirts. I love the pleated midi skirts in a blush tone. I can already imagine pairing it with a cute cami and one of the pairs of shoes above. I also really like pleated mini skirts too, especially this oneÂ andÂ this one.
- Louise et cie flats. I am sooo obsessed with these flats. I really love all mules (flat, heeled, it doesn’t matter) so automatically these are a win. But I also really love the mauve/rosy color and the cool twist detail. It takes the flats from okay to WOW.
- Zara flats. Obviously I’m kinda into flats right now… These are nice because they still have a bit of heel, which gives it a untraditional loafer-type feel. Like the Louise et cie flats, these also have a cool twisty-bow detail that makes them anything but boring.
Hope you liked this post and stay tuned for the next one! I’m really leaning towards Tuesdays as my posting day based on my schedule for this semester. Also just a little update on my life: I didn’t mention this but I turned 20 in January (got to spend my birthday in Italy!), and I just joined a sorority (AOII) which I’m pretty excited about. Until next time!