Today’s post is going to be short and sweet. You all voted for the under $100 gift guide, so I rounded up a few gift ideas for the girl/woman in your life that won’t break the bank. From trendy items like the Spanx faux leather leggings and gold chain necklace, to home items like the Amazon Echo, to items like the Revlon Dryer brush and a Kylie Jenner lip set for the beauty lover, I think I covered the bases!
Let me know what you think of this gift guide, and comment below what you’d like to see next!
(Click on the black icons over the images to shop!)
Happy Thursday! With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I’d share another holiday gift guide with you all! This week’s guide is for presents that won’t break the bank. Whether you’re doing a secret santa or white elephant or are on a tighter budget, here are 9 cute gifts to give this year.
- I don’t know about you, but I LOVE scarves. I wear them all the time in the fall/winter, even if I’m not wearing a jacket. I thought this scarf was so cute with its subtle leopard print and cozy material.
- How cute is this jewelry/trinket dish?! I love buying little trinkets for my dresser and this one is perfect!
- You really can’t go wrong with a cozy slipper (or sock!) for a gift. Not only are they (usually) cute, but they’re so useful in the winter. I know I don’t leave my bedroom without something on my feet.
- Candles are another great gift for the holidays, especially if they’re a seasonal scent. I love giving a candle and either a bath bomb or a sheet mask for a spa-inspired gift.
- What better gift is there than the necklace you can’t stop seeing in your Instagram feed? There’s a reason everyone is loving this initial necklace, because it’s so freaking cute! Get your trendsetting friend this gift this year — just make sure she doesn’t have it already!
- Coffee table books are a great idea for a gift, especially if your friend is interested in something particular. I thought this astrology/cocktail book from Urban Outfitters (they have so many!) was such a fun idea, and I know Anthropologie has fun coffee table books as well.
- This little on-the-go palette is so great! I actually have this and am almost out of the highlighter colors. Get this for your beauty-loving friend.
- Bath soak is another great spa-inspired gift. Like the candle, it pairs well with a bath bomb or a sheet mask, or even some chocolate!
- If you’re looking for a gift for a jewelry lover, these hoops are such a pretty find! TBH, they’re on my list now!
I hope this guide was helpful and inspires you to pick the perfect, budget-friendly gift this season! Let me know in the comments what other gift guides you’d like to see!
With only 12 more days until Christmas, you may have a secret santa party coming up. Every year my friends and I do this, with a price limit of $20. This can sometimes be challenging when you want to get your friend the perfect gift. But don’t worry! This year I picked out 9 different gift ideas that you can purchase ASAP!
- Earrings. Jewelry is always an easy way to stay in the price limit, but get your friend something she would actually want. This pair is the perfect mix of unique, but still classy—something that would work with a variety of styles.
- Perfume. Mini perfume sets are perfect for a giving a gift that feels more luxe, but doesn’t go over your limit.
- Socks. A fun pair of socks (or two) is always a good idea! Just make sure to add a little something with it (hint: something sweet would be perfect).
- Makeup bag. This makeup bag is just adorable! It’s perfect for your friend who is obsessed with makeup, or just anyone who needs a new bag (I definitely fall into that category).
- Mug. Is it just me, or can you just never have enough mugs? I personally love to receive fun/adorable mugs. This cat mug is just too cute to pass up and perfect for any of your friends who are crazy cat ladies.
- Pinch kit. I received a pinch kit for Christmas one year, and it’s such a fun gift. I love this one too because it’s glittery and has a cute pink pom pom!
- Candle. For your friend whose a “homebody” as my mom would say, a candle is the perfect gift. This one comes in 7 different scents, but I’m obsessed with the oatmeal cookie one!
- Stud set. If your friend doesn’t like dangly earrings, why not try a few sets of studs? These are glamorous without being over the top, and the little jar they come in makes them 10x cuter.
- Lipstick set. For the lipstick addict, this Stila trio is a must! Three new colors for her to try all within the price limit? It doesn’t get better than that. Plus these colors would be perfect to debut on NYE!
I hope this guide was helpful! Let me know if you want to see any more last minute guides as we count our way down to the holidays!
Happy Monday everyone! This week I’m sharing a #bonuspost because Christmas is exactly three weeks away and we’re getting into crunch time when it comes to holiday shopping. This gift guide is for the women in your life: your mom, a friend, an aunt, whoever! Hopefully this guide gives you some inspiration and you can get shopping!
- Michael Kors Smart Watch. Smart watches are all the rage right now. The great thing about this one is that it looks like a regular watch — sleek, stylish — but has all of the added bonuses that are just becoming necessary these days.
- Anthropologie Cheese Board. This is the perfect gift for the woman in your life who loves to host parties. This is just the type of splurge worthy gift that she probably wouldn’t buy herself, but would love to get as a gift!
- Fleece Throw Blanket. Who doesn’t like to cuddle up with a super soft blanket? Just looking at this blanket as I’m writing this makes me want it NOW.
- Cook Book. This book is perfect for the woman who’s ready to step up her dinner game. It takes all of your favorite recipes and makes them new again. Who knows? Maybe she’ll end up cooking for you!
- Picture Frame. This is the type of gift that moms especially like to receive — it’s both stylish and sentimental. Just make sure that you include a picture of you and her together before wrapping!
- Marble Jewelry Box. This is another gift that isn’t something someone would necessarily buy for themselves, but makes the perfect gift to give! You can even amp up this gift by including a piece of jewelry in it!
- Diptyque Candle. Diptyque candles speak for themselves. Spoil the woman in your life with this spa worthy luxury.
- Pink Fur Wrap. If there’s a fashionista in your life, get her this on trend pink furry wrap! It’s the ultimate fashion lover’s gift.
- Pajama Set. You can’t go wrong with a cute pajama set. For years this is the gift my mom and I would send to my grandma. It’s perfect for women of all ages — everyone sleeps, and everyone wants to look cute while doing so.
- Kate Spade Handbag. My mom is someone who always picks out a new handbag for Christmas. If you’re buying for a woman like her, try this trendy velvet version.
I hope this guide was helpful, especially with the holidays approaching fast. Let me know what you think in the comments, and tell me if there’s a gift guide you want to see next!