Happy Monday! I hope everyone is starting the week off right, especially since it’s a shorter week this week! Anywhooo, I’m going to kick off your Monday with a summer dress haul with Pretty Little Thing. I have three dresses (well 2 dresses, 1 romper) to share. Because it’s summer, I decided to move away from my typical black and white outfits and add some color! All three pieces are bright and funâ€”perfect for summer.
Out of all three dresses, this one is the comfiest! I love a loose, swingy dress for the summer. Even though it has long sleeves, the fabric is so light and again, loose, so it doesn’t stick to you. And how fun are the pink polka dots??
This dress might be my favorite just because I’m in LOVE with the peach color (although I def could’ve used some self tanner haha)! I’ve been loving all things eyelet lately tooâ€”I’ve gotten three eyelet dresses in the past two weeks. I dressed this outfit up by adding some wedges and my go-to bag for going out. It’s the perfect dress for any parties this summer.
Last, but not least, is this orangey-yellow romper. I love a romper for summer; they’re just so easy to throw on and go. I will say, I wished I sized up in this because it was tighter around the stomach and thighs than I would’ve preferred. If you like a tighter fit, go with your normal size. If you’re like me and prefer it to be loose, I think one size up would be perfect!
So that’s all three outfits! I first heard of Pretty Little Thing when I studied abroad in London and I think they’re a great brand to check out for on trend styles that won’t break the bank! But anyway, that’s all for today. I’ll be sharing another travel guide on the blog soon so stay tuned!
Shop the Post
Happy Friday loves! I am SO ready for the weekend. This week has been sort of weird for me, so today I’m sharing a very short (and very late) blog post featuring some things that I’m loving right now.
- Babydoll rompers and dresses. So this style/silhouette/whatever you want to call it definitely isn’t for everyone. Personally, I amÂ obsessed.Â I think this pink babydoll romper is absolutely adorable, and Urban Outfitters has a ton of over cute babydoll dresses and rompers right now. I seriously want to buy them all.
- I just saw these sandals in another blogger’s Instagram stories the other day and had to have them! They’re so perfectâ€”from the leopard print to the beaded detail, I haven’t wanted a pair of sandals so badly in the longest time.
- The Z Supply short overalls have been popping up all over my feed the past few months in the camo print (which I think are adorable), but I just recently saw the same pair in a leopard print. All I can say is: sold! Sadly, they’re sold out in all sizes but large, but I’m going to keep my eye out for more!
- How cute is this little striped dress? I think it would be so cute for any upcoming parties (grad parties anyone?) or a summer vacation! It comes in a few different prints too, but I’m also really liking the dalmatian print which is on sale.
- Unpopular opinion, but I find jean shorts so uncomfortable. I’ve been on the hunt for a comfy pair of denim shorts and I think paper bag waist shorts are the way to go. I have that style in a pair of striped shorts that I love, so I’ve been searching for a traditional blue denim pair. I recently bought some that I’m now returning, but just saw these and think I might get them. I saw them on someone else and they looked amazing, so I have high hopes!
Anyway, these are just some things I’m loving right now/have on my wishlist! Happy Friday!